An Update from Flourish
My name is Kenzie Munroe, and I am the owner of Inspire Spa and Flourish Spa. As you may know by now, Flourish Spa purchased the old Sunflower Spa building, along with some of the equipment and other assets of that business. We didn’t purchase the business or the brand, because we have big plans for Flourish — and although Sunflower has a long history, we aren’t part of their story.
Last week, you may have received several emails from Sunflower Spa and from Flourish Spa. There is a lot going around right now and I’d like to be sure that everyone has the correct information.
- I have been in contact with the former owner of Sunflower Spa and she has informed me that a process is being put in place for former Sunflower guests with outstanding gift cards. We will share more as we learn more.
- In the meantime, we would like to offer two options for the Sunflower guests with gift cards:
- We are offering 25% off one Flourish service OR 25% of the Sunflower gift card’s value, at Flourish, whichever is most beneficial to the guest in each situation.
- In order to receive 25% of the gift card value, we will need the original gift card envelope with the balance written inside.
- All gift cards without the envelope/recorded value can be used for 25% off a Flourish ritual.
- No appointments were canceled. If you booked an appointment with Sunflower Spa, come in during your scheduled time. If anything changes, we will call you personally.
- We invited all former Sunflower staff members to join Flourish. We are hoping to know everyone’s decision by the end of the week.
We officially open tomorrow, May 2, 2023, and will be in the process of upgrading the space, adding amenities, and creating a relaxing, revitalizing environment where everyone can flourish. To keep up with the changes and growth at Flourish, we invite you to follow us on social media and to sign up for our e-newsletter.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We appreciate your patience and flexibility as we navigate these unexpected hurdles, and we look forward to building something really special with you at Flourish.
Published on May 01 2023